Webinar: Horizon 2020 GENRES projects –Joining forces for genetic resources and biodiversity management21 Sep 2021Online, hosted by DivSeek International Network
Flash talks will be given by the AGENT coordinator, Prof. Dr. Nils Stein, and by project leads of other Horizon 2020 GENRES projects in the same funding call.
- 17 Jun 2021 — 18 Jun 2021Online, hosted by Botanical Garden of Kazimierz Wielki University, Botanical Garden of the Plant Breeding and Acclimatization Institute, Botanical Garden of the Forest Park of Culture and Recreation in Bydgoszcz
Maja Boczkowska (IHAR-PIB) will give a lecture at the 50th Congress of Botanical Gardens in the session "Crop genetic resources in botanic garden collections and gene banks" entitled "Molecular characterization of cereal collections".
- 15 Jun 2021 — 28 Jun 2021Online, hosted by the ELIXIR Plant Sciences Community
AGENT partners will be participating in the FONDUE Datathon, which teaches how to submit data to the three ELIXIR Deposition Databases BioSamples, ENA, and EVA. The goal is to overcome common mistakes and provide help on how to make data more FAIR. This event will take place over three half days.
- 03 Jun 2021 — 05 Jun 2021Online, hosted by the University of Agronomic Sciences and Veterinary Medicine of Bucharest, Romania
Cristina Marinciu (NARDI Fundulea) will present a poster in the section 1 "Crop science" at the 10th edition of the International Conference "Agriculture for Life, Life for Agriculture".
- 01 Jun 2021Online, hosted by ELIXIR
Matthias Lange (IPK) is giving a 5-minute flash talk on AGENT Plant GenRes Data Infrastructure as part of the Data and Interoperability for Plant Sciences workshop at the ELIXIR All Hands meeting.
- 27 May 2021Online, hosted by NARDI Fundulea
The annual conference of NARDI Fundulea will take place on 27th May. Liliana Vasilescu will present a poster with the objectives of European project AGENT - Activated GEnebank NETwork, the role of NARDI Fundulea as a project partner and the new approach regarding the wheat and barley collections.
- 02 Apr 2021ONLINE, hosted by INRAE, France
The AGENT project is organising a webinar on Plant Data Management for Phenotyping data from 10.30am-12pm (CET) on 2nd April 2021. Registration is mandatory via this link.
- 08 Mar 2021 — 10 Mar 2021ONLINE, hosted by AREI, Latvia